BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

A-Z

My life today from A-Z

A- August Rush : Watched it today.....awesome movie...."ye wanna mess with me frens??? oy!"

B- Bush : I saw Bush's face on TV for the first time in a gazillion months

C- Curse : Was watching a movie and someone cursed in the movie -_-

D- Dumb : What I think of myself

E- Empty : The state of my stomach

F- F1 : I live F1 =)

G- Grades : Something I need to improve badly

H- Hello : Something I said to a friend

I- Iki : My nickname ;)

J- Jams : I hate KL jams

K- Kissing : I saw a couple kissing during my evening jog

L- Left : There is a couch on my left

M- Moon : I can see it through my window now

N- Need : I'm in need of something called "a life"

O- Operation : I have a friend who's gonna have her 'Cook' removed

P- Progress: I'm making progress on my daily work-out program

Q- Queen: England has a Queen

R- Race : I'm itching for it

S- Symphony : I'm starting to like it :p

T- Thursday : I have plans

U- Umbrella : Haven't used one since last year

V- Vacuum cleaner : I feel so lazy to use it

W- Weather forecast : No rain for tomorrow

X- X-ray : Never had one

Y- Yawn : I just did that

Z- ZZZzzzzzz : My state of mind

P.S: Tell me why it's so hard......

6 comments:

Andre Tan said...

glad you like symphonies! =) Hehe.

Ikitron said...

come come come we have to go for 1!!!

Faiz said...

Wow, this is interesting.
And I totally dig the Love Story/Viva la Vida tune.
Awesomeness.
=)

Faiz said...

Owh yeah, I changed my URL!

http://iamfaiz.blogspot.com/

Faiz said...

You're gonna have to change the link for my name now.
Sorry!

Ikitron said...

no worries faiz ;)