BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 7, 2009

Hatred 101

College starts next week....and I'm not too keen on it....

Really.....I just wanna go to Johor next week and hop into that race car on the dirts....1 week of racing against Brits, Irish, and Japanese....now that's real stuff! I wanna skip the first week of classes -.-

I hate first days......its all "ohhh hey man wats up man!" or "hey long time!!" or "hey how was ur holidays". Yea sure please spare me the trouble.....nothings up I'm still the same Malay dumbo and wth long time??? please dude it was only a month.....and my holidays? what kind of question is that?! there's only one answer....holidays sucked!!

Whats wrong with picking up where things were left off? I'm not too keen on meeting you and I'm darn bloody sure ur not too keen to see me either...so lets just cut the crap

And come on!!! The next orchestra performance is in October -_- ... i mean come on!! gahhh....whats up with the cooldown?! I'll just compose my own rhapsody at home then....


This period of time sucks.....oh yea and classes from 8am onwards next sem....at this rate I'll be a dead man walking in no time....THANK YOU ADP!!!

And this whole delaying thing on my shift to Subang......driving me nuts.....that bargain room is gonna be gone soon enough I just know it....thanks to my parents....who else?!!.....I need my freedom.....my place of solitude....

And I'm in dire need of futsal....oi dirt!! apa nie ko nak buat team ke tak?! We are so not gonna enter that competition.....and even if we do I'd have to figure out how to get to sunway grand sports planet in 5 mins -.- ......

I hate this period...*I had an awesome day today ;) thx guys

P.S:
So long you've been running in circles
'Round what's at stake
But now the times come for your feet to stand still in one place
You wanna reach out
You wanna give in
Your head's wrapped around what's around the next bend
You wish you could find something warm
'Cause you're shivering cold
It's the first thing you see as you open your eyes
The last thing you say as your saying goodbye
Something inside you is crying and driving you on
It's the first thing you see as you open your eyes
The last thing you say as your saying goodbye
Something inside you is crying and driving you on

2 comments:

Justine said...

/pat/pat/pat/pat/pat

Hehe. Things will look up soon enough! Cheer up! Smile! Show the world that awesome teeth of yours! Scream, "I got the power!" Sing, "I will survive!" Dance to Zero Gravity! =)

Faiz said...

Dude, take a chill pill.
=)

You'll be ok alrighty.
Hehe.
And love the Autobot theme!
♥♥♥