BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Day of Awakening

Today was the first day of 3rd sem classes......boo-hoo

Started off the day by getting up at 5.30am, got ready, den drove off at 6.20am....you've just gotta love Putrajaya roads.....its all there for you....emptiness to the brim...the road is there for you to conquer.....

Reached ss15 around 7 and voila, my favorite parking spot waiting for me beside the road, the free and *ahem illegal parking spot. Headed straight to Foh Foh for a morning drink while I await a friend to join me....expecting my notes for engr121 and a book for me to divulge on during moments of boredom....den I was expecting a mission briefing on musc103. lol

7.10 came and she arrived with her mask on.....yes a mask....she must be some comrade or avenger I wondered. Then moments later another came, then another friend came, then another friend came. So much for my place and moment of solitude and sanctuary. Gahhh

7.45 came and the they all left....peace finally stumbled before my eyes. Few minutes later headed straight to class, only to find a 2/3 empty class. So much for solitude -_- . Sat wayyy back in the class to have an eagle's view of the class.

Class ended in 30 mins. Sweet. Then headed straight for the next class, chem105. To my pleasant surprise my good friend Hoe Rui joined me in the class. Awesome dude, wacky in his own sense, always loathed his company and determination. Then while waiting for Ms.Intan I saw a familiar face breeze outside. I could see his confused look through the open classroom door. OMG it's AIMAN!!!!! A jolly good friend of mine from the Taylors PJ campus, a really really good friend. I jumped off the table I was sitting on and leaped out like a cheetah. Aiman was still Aiman, he's dreadlocks ever flocking from the back of his head with his hairband. The music mojo who performed gigs at numerous places I didn't bother to know about.

Gosh it was great to see him here in ADP. The man was here for Micro-econs, a sub that apparently wasn't offered in the PJ campus. Then as the looming figure of Ms.Intan appeared on the 12th floor hallway, I had no choice but to end our convo and save it for another day. Chem105 was.....dire. She went on blabbering about the course outline, bla bla bla, while Hoe Rui was busy calculating the percentage of Chinese girls in the classroom. He arrived at a figure of 42.35 percent. Pretty decent to be honest.

40 minutes flew by when class finally ended. I was done for the day, but home wasn't my destination. While I let my car soak in the heat outside for a little longer, I met up with dirt...oh yes dirt a.k.a Hsien Yang. Laid back dude, always a pleasure to see him. We decided to head to the ECA office to get some form for this Taylors carnival. Dirt stopped by to buy some notebooks at the shop beside, and then we went up to the ECA office to meet up with Mr.Ronson. The man reminded of me of some everyday Bollywood star -.- . Then later we headed back to ADP, when Dirt went " weih alamak aku tertinggal notebook kat kedai la.....U la cakap banyak sangat pasal futsal!!" ......oh yea GREAT BLAME YOU'RE SHORTCOMINGS ON ME!!! '-_-

Being a gentleman I accompanied him back to the shop where the owner gave Dirt that 'look' before handing him the notebooks. We then headed back to ADP after having lunch at Subway. I headed straight to the 12th floor to get my advisor's signature for my Add/Drop form. Theatre was just a little too far-fetched for me. I wasn't gonna risk the wrath of Mr.Vijaya for my grades. I was gonna drop that sub for physics. Had to wait for a long queue to subside before I could eventually see my advisor. In the meantime I filled in a precious 30 minutes talking to Terence about destination USA, while Qian Wei outlined his mission on his road to MIT, and Wey Jian was busy describing his relationship with his new gf....Janice Wong HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!! "Oh professor, I'll do ANYTHING for an A!" *ROFL ......okkokokok la kidding....LOL

After obtaining the signature I met friend X to ask bout his driving test. The guy failed the first test in.....believe it or not....the 3 pointer. Oh yes the 3 pointer....the easiest test hurdle, it confuses me how a human can fail at that hurdle. So I asked him how was the 2nd test. His words "Failed.....3 pointer again". I was speechless for 30 secs until I burst out. HOW THE HELL DO YOU FAIL THE 3 POINTER TWICE???!!!!! Dirt himself was less kind towards X. Its like what X's trainer told him..."you can fail bukit, or parking....but don't you dare fail the 3 POINTER!!!!". Seeing how distraught X was I decided to give him a break and head to the programme office to settle my Add/Drop thingy.
This was how it went with the person in charge of the Add/Drop thingy.....

Ms.Person-in-Charge: Please fill this form...
Me: *fills in form
Ms.Person-in-Charge: Ok thank you
Me *(somehere inside the body and soul of Ikhsan) : HUH?! WTF?! DATS ALL?!!!!!!

For 1 friggin week I pondered about this day.....the day when I will finally find out whether I can enroll in Physics, and yet I'll just have to live another day to find out -_- .

So much for disappointment I headed back up to the 12th floor with dirt . Met up with Alief, Atoi, Razlan, and Adri. Alief was....being Alief. Atoi....same story.....and guess what he came up with a new joke "hey wats the transformer name for furniture.....PERA-BOT" -________________-

Razlan was busy raving about theatre, making himself stand out and stuff, while Adri was......getting on my nerve.....and he came up with a new nickname for me....."puki-tron" =.=

Later I made myself look like a mean bastard in front of Mariam and Pua Sze by telling Dirt...."dude, you can't do theatre". And Dirt being Dirt decided to turn drama-queen in front of the two ladies -_- .

Then finally met up with Faisal after he's routine sleep. Then me,him,Dirt,and Alief headed to Mag cafe for lunch where Sam joined us soon after. Dirt coudn't stop singing "Fire Burning" to my face. He's reason, I look like Sean Kingston. You wait la Dirt.....

Faisal and I then headed to Pyramid to get my haircut....and as it turned out my hair after the haircut at APT was.....I shall say no further. Then me and Faisal spent a good 20 minutes roaming around the Sunway Pyramid carpark to locate my stricken car. Once again I forgot where I parked that dreadful car of mine -_- .

Once we found it (finally)....I sent Faisal back home while I headed back to mine. The highlight of the day....heavy rain on the way back. YEAH!!! Its been ages since I drove in heavy rain. I LOVED driving in the heavy rain.....the car slides around the road like an animal trying to break loose.....and the spray from the tires....awesome. It was an experience I'd behold for a long time. There is no better feeling than sliding your car around the highway, and the spray on my windshield....amazing!

2 comments:

Justine said...

Narrative post! Me like. :D :D :D

Andre Tan said...

pera-bot!! HAHAHAHA.