BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 28, 2009

1st weeks........

Its been 2 weeks.....eh 3 weeks.....wait I'm pretty sure its 2 weeks....but it feels like 3,....or is it really 3? Nah I'll settle for 2

Its been 2 weeks since I stepped foot once again in ADP....ah yes I DREAD =.=

1st week was slow....Eh wait its been 3 weeks lahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I'll start again..

Its been 3 weeks....3 very slow weeks -.-

Everything's going reasonable I guess.....

Calculus class is niceee.....especially since the Arab is sitting wayyyyyyyyyy at the back awayyyyyy from me ;) Its soooo funnn to mock him from afar =D

Chem105 is...intruiging? I think I'll cope....thou the hardest part I guess is remembering who my group members are -_- Seriously they should introduce this new system where in particular classes students should be allocated an EASY-TO-REMEMBER name T.T

I'm gonna die in physics...of all subs :s Even more reason for me to hate 'O-levels' even more.....

Engineering grahics....I think I'm loving it....(sure Dao Yan....lets go present an engineering design....the STAPLER!!!!) ...and yes, I ended up demonstrating how to use a stapler for like 5 mins....and failed in that attempt coz I didnt realize the stapler ran out of bullets -.-

That has been life in the 12th floor so far...

Outside the doors and classrooms, life has been...interesting

Micheal and Kari were busy loathing in the program office how awesome adp was when they still were on the council =.=.......though I DO have to agree with them....while Pua Sze and Trina were bz talking and admiring Aiman and his dreadlocks.....though they have no idea how old he is....(heheh Aiman Aiman.....ko tunngu lah :p ) Oh yea AND THANK YOU ADRI FOR UR NEW NICKNAME FOR ME T.T now ppl like mariam and gang address me as p***tron -_-

Watched UP that day with the power couple....the movie was niceeee.....oh yea and pyramid I tell you qualifies as a Taylors campus...-.- You find Taylorians everywhere T.T ..... get this....we walked towards al-Ikhsan....we bumped into Darren.......we chilled at Baskin Robbins, oh Darren again.....and in the cinema guess who we bumped into...yes Darren AGAIN =.= Oh yea and this afternoon I headed to the library to get some sleep in the computer lab and guess who I found...DARREN AGAIN GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hmmmm what else happened...oh yea 1 evening we were so bored me, a friend, and a couple decided to head to Take a Break. My aim, finish calculus. My end result: Chatting about relationships =.=

Ahh good ok handphone fully charged :D....now back to topic....

I probably made the wisest decision ever in the adp library that day. Razlan spread out rm150 on the table....rm150 which would be of my property when I shout my lungs out in the LIBRARY -.-....the 3 pieces of 50 bucks were soooooooooooooooooooo tempting....but then calculus won....I figured.....if I shout out loud I'd be banned from the library for the rest of the sem, which means bye bye rm500 library fee...means a net loss of (rm500-150) which is rm350. Sorry Razlan.....I ain't that dumb :D

Hmmm lemme think what else...oh yea hor.....that day me, a friend, and a friend's cousin (whom I finally met up after a gazillion years) decided to go shopping at ....where else......pyramid -.- ....

To simplify things and ensure confidentiality to the max I'm gonna refer to my friend as hyper and my friend's cousin as dolphin....don't ask....

So at 11 after hyper and dolphin toured the 12th floor we made our way to pyramid. On the way numerous attempts to hand the wheel over to hyper failed....NOT good for her driving prospects....[Some dads need to be proved wrong ;) ]

1st destination in pyramid...toilet =.= Not me but them....while waiting centuries for them to get done I was busy looking at this mannequin.....I ended up trying out pick up lines on 'em...trust me its sooooo funn coz they don't replyyyy :D!!!!

Once business in the toilet was settled we headed for surprise surprise Kitschen -.- a place where a particular superstar once visited. Apparently hyper and dolphin were 'a little too not over' shopping at the place.

Clothing shop after clothing shop were raided.....I became driver ala bodyguard ala bag carrier ala person-who-kept-waiting-outside-for-hyper-to-show-shirt-but-never-did-so. How it bungs me that 2 people can actually fit into 1 fitting room for hours -.- Oh yea and for some reason dolphin thinks I'm into belts??????? WTH???

After shopping I headed back to adp minus hyper and dolphin to attend engineering graphics lab with....Mr Herol.....=.= hating AutoCad week after week.....reached adp in 10 mins and guess who I bumped into AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! ..........................

......the power couple haha!!! for ONCE it wasn't Darren -.- and guess what...the power couple were holding hands over a cup of milo at mag cafe.........awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww -_____-

Lab was done at 4.55....and left straight after to catch back up with hyper and dolphin. Reached there in 10 mins...gotta love the Subang jams -.-

Once we met up, decided to head to gasoline to sit over a drink....or is it drink over a sit? or sit over a...seat...drink...talk over a drink? drink over a drink? ahhhh nvr mind you get the point -.-

Because it took them ages to figure out what to order I decided to take control and just order something random for them. What looked like Lemon chocolate in my eyes was actually a drink called Tweeny bird....or Twitter bird....ah yo!!!! its a freaking disney cartoon character lahhhh.....

Then all hell broke loose as dolphin decided to play truth or dare....who knew...the dolphin who I always thought of being an angel turned out to be my greatest nightmare!!! I tell you the questions posed ah......speechless....."would you rather wear a bikini or wedding gown?" waddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kwakkkkkkkkkkkk???????????!!!!!! enough said

Though I have to admit the 1.5 hours spent in Gasoline was awesome to say the least....it's been a long time since I had such a good time laughing and cracking.....

At 6.45 it was time for me to depart...though there was still time left for hyper and dolphin to lecture and mock me on my wastage of plastic bags -.- Do you know how many fish you can save by not using plastics??? -.-

Ok so it wasn't such a bad start to the new semester....gosh if there was a PASS session for physics I'd enrol; immediately -.-. Reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy needa brush up on homework and assignments over the weekend

And there goes dad rumbling about why in the world CNN and BBC are publishing pathetic news about the caning of that Malaysian woman who got caught drinking beer. Seriously people there are other much more world intensifying and important news to talk about!!! Haih international broadcasters -.- No wonder mom's complaining too

And apparently for some reason I'm someone's son-in-law?????!!!! WTH

OK I shall stop crapping.....seriously its getting wayyyyyyyy too late......ugh I can't wait for my duit raya....I need new shirts!!!!!!!!! random thought

Ok I'm really gonna stop here now...spare you guys the blushes -.-

P.S: Very few people find friends of really great value at different times, I'm glad I'm one of the lucky few.....

8 comments:

Andre Tan said...

stapler wtf! hahaha :P

Justine said...

Hmm...it's a bit hard to guess who hyper and dolphin are. More clues please??? :(

And wow, you have such a great memory! So much detail in the post. :P And I'm sure hyper and dolphin hadn't known that you were trying out pick up lines on mannequins since you couldn't answer the question dolphin asked regarding pick-up lines. TIPU! -.-

Oh, you're into WOMAN'S BELTS??? Interesting! And I agree with hyper and dolphin, whoever they are: Use plastic bags SPARINGLY and ONLY WHEN YOU NEED TO!

And sounds like you had a good week! :D I'm still trying really hard to figure out who hyper and dolphin are though. Sigh. :X

Ikitron said...

Hello I DID ANSWER that pick-up line question T.T

Justine said...

Yakah? What was it? I think hyper forgot it. :S Hyper only remembered the pick-up line David mentioned about. :)

Ikitron said...

-_____-

Pick up line:

*approaches girl.....
'Oh no!!! someone help! someone call 911, this girl's hurt! she just fell from the sky!......

*end

-.-

Ikitron said...

Andre: yes stapler -.- we thought it would b awesome to do stapler since its simple yet intriguing.....den later herol graded based on 'level of understanding' of the class T.T.....i quote a friend "it was so memalufying!" :s

Justine said...

David's one is better!!! :P

Ikitron said...

-.-