BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

August

Its 0113 hours GMT 1714

I'm so bored......my mom's watching err....P.Ramlee movies.........

My dad's erm.....sleeping...I think

Me? I'm in my den.......and staring at something called a laptop, and I'm doing something called chatting on msn.....its basically this program which allows you to 'text message' with people who are not physically in front of you....so jolly cool aite!!!

Witnessed this auohsome move aite! August Rush....fairplay to the directors!! aouhsome movie im tellin ye!! I watched it by me self!.....and im tellin ye 10 reasons why ye should watch it!!

AUGUST RUSH

A- A+ : My rating for this movie

U- U : It's rated U so everyone can watch...

G- Gaze : Word to describe girls' expression when Jonathan Rhys Meyers appears in a scene -.-

U- Unbelievable : The kid's musical talent....

S- Symphonies : The best ones you'll ever witness.....

T- Tantalizing : Keri Russel.....one gorgeous lady...


R- Robin Williams : Who doesn't wanna miss a Robin Williams movie huh?! Flawless

U- Unrelentless : The music throughout the movie....

S- Superb : The guitar solos and duels....

H- Heavenly : Word used to describe Freddie Highmore in th movie


P.S I will fight, even if it's a losing battle.....

4 comments:

Faiz said...

Haha, wow, ypu do like August Rush huh? Do you have the DVD? I wanna borrow it from you.
=)

Ikitron said...

i have d file.....dvd quality ;) ....il pass it to u during *ahem

Andre Tan said...

I wanna too!!! =D Awesome! =)

Faiz said...

Alrighty Ikhsan!
Thank you.
College starts in a few day though.
I wonder where all the days went.
But its ok, I had fun and thats whats important.
=)