BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Land of nowhere

I need it......BADLY

The land of nowhere......the most awesome place on planet Earth.....

I need that place badly....a sanctuary of peace where I can feel the breeze and prosperity. A place far away from the drama and the complications of life itself. Sometimes you wonder why life is so hard.....is it really that hard or are we making it hard?

Malacca can't come any sooner....I need that time away badly....its killing me...this feeling of mine....is all this worth fighting for I wonder....its so freaking hard. Sometimes I wonder why I get into these situations so often lately, I feel so empty and speechless. I need a guide, a real guide, someone who gets me, someone who can help me, someone who can put me outta this misery.

I need that place of calm where I don't have to worry about a single thing. A place where I can come and conquer myself....my own kingdom, my own sanctuary, my own place, my own world. I just want to run away from it all.

I wonder when this will all end.....and how badly it will end for me.

P.S Some things are better kept to yourself.....

0 comments: