BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

BBQ 101

Had an awesome barbeque at an awesome's friend's house. Unfortunately though the BBQ was done with a group of BBQ amateurs including myself. At the end of the day lessons were learned, rough lessons.....

1. Samantha is lazy

2. Samantha's mom told me Samantha is lazy

3. Faisal barbeques using petrol

4. Faisal gets free petrol

5. Dre likes charcoal

6. Rebecca = short hair = NO

7. Samantha's idea of preparing for a BBQ at her house = buy paper cups and plates, buy party hats, buy charcoal.

8. Justine loves sausages

9. Faiz likes his chickens grilled twice

10. Faisal is a good Arab chef

11. Rebecca is a good dishwasher

12. Samantha is a lazy bum

13. Never ever buy fish for BBQs

14. Chicken and lamb is NOT cheap

15. 1 Utama is useless for grocery shopping

16. Dre likes fire starters

17. Samantha is a computer noob

18. Faiz can get on my nerve when he's holding the camcorder :p

19. Justine is hyper =.=

20. BBQs are fun and wacky when you have it with BBQ noobs =)

P.S I'm broke

3 comments:

Justine said...

I ain't hyper!!! What are you talking about?!?!?! I am the calmest person you will ever meet lahhh!!!!

Andre Tan said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. zOz :D

Faiz said...

I get on your nerves?
I know secretly you actually like to be infront of the camera.
I just know it.
=)