BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I won't break.....you will

You think you can break me huh.....not happening. You think you can bring me down, think again. If this is what you ask for so be it...like I give a single damn.

You think you're great, think twice. I'm in it for the long run. Life is about 1% beauty and 99% pain. As the sun dawns, you're going down with it. I'll make full capacity of that. Give me a reason to not bring you down, heck give me half a reason why I shouldn't do so.

I'm sick of it. The lies, cover-ups, the hidings. I'm gonna emerge from the shadows before you can blink, bet you're life I would. Laugh as much as you want......at the end of the day lets see who's the last one laughing.

You're useless. You think you can sit on the sidelines and boast?! Hell you're one dumb person. I've never met a more dumber person than you in my whole freaking life. I'm gonna send you down to crash and burn.

I live my life at my own will, no one dictates it for me. You don't decide a single crap that's gotta do with my life. Truth is you don't care, so stop acting like you do. This is my world to conquer. If I fail it is of my doing, and if I emerge victor it is I who achieved greatness, only me.

So be it. Let it. I'm no pretender. I know no fear. I am who I am, a person better and stronger than you think. I'd be more than happy if you wanna settle this at this very moment. You have my number. We can do this to the last red drop. I can. Question is, can you? Yeah thought so.....

P.S Life's a bitch, but I'm gonna tame it......

2 comments:

Andre Tan said...

TRIPLE THUMBS UP!
wait, I have 2 only =_=

But,great post! Food for thought!
I love your spirit!
Thanks for sharing the beautiful thoughts! =)

Hugs!

Ikitron said...

hehe thx bro!