BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's 0.5Friday + 1Saturday = Boredom

Fedex is on TV.....I dispise him.....

Uploading pics on facebook.....mostly pics which include ducks....

Dad answered the phone, aunt called....dad answered "Balai bomba Putrajaya boleh saya bantu?" -___-

I'm so bored

I don't dare log in msn.....

I hate streamyx soooo much.....

Thx to someone I'm now the joke of adp....if pukitron wasn't enough now its camel -.-

I'm really thirsty now.....and freaking bored.

Should be doing calculus now.....

I have 12 pending friend requests.....and I don't even know them....I think....all the more reason for me to ignore the requests.....

I need futsal....badly

Ok zeriouzly needa stop cwapping.....

PICS OF THE WEEK!!!!




Steadyyyy :p

When boredom strikes......


*ahem ahem

Hard at work =) :D :p


Breast Cancer awareness day


ADP's Next Top Model.......one of my best works so far ;)


P.S I dunno what to get you for ur special day :(